New rapid automated LC Real-Time PCR Workflow System for the detection and identification of relevant spoilage microorganisms in beverages.
- New instrument for nucleic acid isolation and PCR setup
- New instrument for Real-Time PCR
- With the original reagents and protocols
Rapid: Nucleic acid isolation in 15 min for 32 sample positions. Up to 96 samples can be tested from nucleic acid isolation to detection in 2.5 hours depending on the protocol, which means 180 bottles
Automated: low manual work process from sampling to results
Closed working area with UV decontamination for Nucleic Acid purification and PCR Set-up
Affordable: Best value for money
Customizable: Pre-programmed protocols, user-friendly interface
Robust: Excellent for testing different physical properties of beverage samples, as there is no clog
ging of the sample and the sample mixing is robust.
Large analysed volume: 100ml can be analysed even from the 100% fruit juice with pulp.
The MGISP-NE32 is an automated nucleic acid extractor designed for high-throughput processing of biological samples. It is a product of MGI Tech, a member of the BGI Group, a company that specializes in the development of next-generation sequencing (NGS) and liquid handling instruments and solutions.
The MGISP-NE32 uses magnetic bead-based nucleic acid extraction technology to purify DNA from a variety of sample types, including beverage samples. The instrument can process up to 32 sample positions simultaneously.
The MGISP-NE32RS features a user-friendly interface that allows operators to easily select and run pre-programmed protocols. The instrument also has a built-in UV lamp for decontamination, which helps prevent cross-contamination between samples.
Opentrons OT-2 Robot is one of the best solutions for PCR set-up because it is accurate, fast, reliable and affordable. You just select the pre-programmed protocols and run the program.
Light Cycler 480 is a rapid high-throughput, plate-based real-time PCR amplification and detection instrument.
Magnetic rod technology is a highly efficient and convenient method for nucleic acid extraction, as it allows for the isolation of high-quality DNA from a variety of sample types, including beverages sample, tissue, and environmental samples.
MMM Beverage magnetic bead-based nucleic acid extraction kits include all of the necessary reagents and protocols for successful nucleic acid extraction using magnetic rod technology.
Magnetic rod technology can be used in a number of ways to support quality assurance in the beverage industry. Some of the advantages of this technology:
- Rapid and efficient nucleic acid extraction: Magnetic rod technology allows for fast and efficient extraction of nucleic acids, which can be used to detect potential contaminants or spoilage organisms in beverages. This can support the early detection and prevention of quality issues.
- High specificity and sensitivity: Magnetic rod technology is highly specific and sensitive, which allows for the detection of very low levels of target nucleic acids. This is particularly important in the detection of certain spoilage organisms which can have a significant impact on beverage quality.
- Flexibility: Magnetic rod technology is adaptable to a variety of sample types and matrices, which is important in the beverage industry where samples can vary widely in their composition and complexity.
- Automation: Our magnetic rod-based nucleic acid extraction systems are fully automated, which can improve efficiency and reduce the risk of human error. This is particularly important in the beverage industry, where large numbers of samples may need to be analysed.
- Cost-effective: Magnetic rod technology is cost-effective and can be scaled to meet the needs of different organizations or laboratories. This makes it an attractive option for many beverage manufacturers or quality assurance providers.
Overall, the use of magnetic rod technology in quality assurance systems for beverages can help to improve the efficiency, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness of quality control processes. By allowing for the early detection and prevention of quality issues, this technology can help to ensure that beverages meet the high standards required by both regulatory bodies and consumers.
Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a gene-based specific molecular biology technique that can be used for the detection of spoilage microorganisms in the beverage industry. Here are some advantages of using PCR for this purpose:
- High sensitivity and specificity: PCR can detect very low levels of target microorganisms with gene-based specificity, making it a valuable tool for detecting spoilage microorganisms in beverage samples.
- Speed: PCR is a rapid technique that can produce results in a matter of hours, compared to traditional culture-based methods that can take days to yield results.
- Accuracy: PCR can accurately identify specific microorganisms, which is important for identifying the source of contamination in a beverage production process.
- Automation: PCR can be easily automated using specialized instruments, allowing for high-throughput analysis of multiple samples at once.
Overall, PCR is a powerful tool for detecting spoilage microorganisms in the beverage industry, offering advantages in terms of speed, accuracy, sensitivity and specificity.